All the spices needed for some burrito seasoning. For 2-4 people:
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed (not pictured…).
- 2.5 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- 1.5 tablespoons of paprika.
- 2 tablespoons of cumin – go wild here.
- 2 tablespoons of oregano (preferably better than the stuff in the photo above which we actually inherited from the previous house owners and probably makes the seasoning worse rather than better).
- 0.5 tablespoons of coriander (fresh is better).
- Salt to taste.
Add to fried mince with a little boiling water to thicken. I also add some mixed bell peppers. You could also add a tin of chopped tomatoes, and/or whatever beans Mexican food uses (black beans?).
Photo was taken propped up on the opposite worktop. Lightly edited in Lightroom.
Lens: 50mm f/1.8 II
Focal length: 50mm
Shutter speed: 1/5
Flash: Did not fire